It is a condition of the respiratory (breathing) system. It is where the air passages become abnormally sensitive to certain stimuli. I have a friend who lives with us who is very sensitive to strong smell of perfumes, disinfectants, and even insecticides. She also has some reaction if there is a sudden change of temperature. Some are allergic to pollens, dust, cigarette smoke, food and drugs, and animal hair, and stressors. Achoo!! The secret of avoiding this is of course, identify the stimuli you are sensitive to and AVOID them. If you have attacks remember what you inhaled, ate, did, or were exposed to.

This entry was posted in Health. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *