With so many options for kitchen countertop nowadays, choosing one can literally make you dizzy. Add to that the constant nagging of the salesman pestering you to buy the most expensive countertop they have. With all the selections available, how will you find the right one now? Luckily, the people who have gone through the same dilemma will answer that question for you as here are the top trending countertop materials that most homeowners prefer.
- Stainless Steel Countertop- Stainless steel is very popular due to its durable properties. Unlike other countertop materials, this can withstand any abuse whether from hot pots, pans, scratches, and the like. It last longer, and needs little maintenance.
- Laminate Countertop- This type of countertop is for budget conscious people. They are one of the cheapest materials for countertop there is so if you are low on cash, then buy this. Do not worry though, because even if they are less costly, the designs for laminate are still beautiful.
- Concrete Countertop- People who are aiming for an industrial, no-fuss kitchen should go for the concrete countertop. They look refreshing, pleasing to the eyes, and to top it off, they can go with any theme for the kitchen. What is not to like?
- Quartz Countertop- The kitchen is full of sharp and pointed things that can potentially damage your countertop. If you do not want to deal with scratches and stains, then the quarts countertop would be an ideal choice since it is scratch proof.
- Granite Countertop- Dubbed as one of the most favorable countertops there is, the granite can hold on its own when it comes to looks and durability. Though they tend to be more expensive than others, rest assured that the granite is worth it because it can complement any style for the kitchen.
There you have it, the trending choices for the kitchen countertop nowadays. People love them due to different reasons, so when buying one, do think about the advantages it poses, and whether it fits your budget. Enjoy shopping, and have fun with your new kitchen countertop.